November 18th – 9 am to 2 pm!!
Do you have any of the following treasures to share?
- Used Jewellery and Handbags
- Books and Media (CDs, DVDs, LPs)
- Fine Collectables
- Toys and Puzzles (clean)
Please label these items for the bazaar and place them under and next to the coat rack outside the MCDC area by Nov. 10th. to allow us to sort and price the items
- Cookies and Home baking: Include a complete list of ingredients and your name (required by health regulations). For home baking, please remember to use only NEW packaging. Please deliver these items the day before the bazaar, if possible.
- Jams and jellies: Please bring items to kitchen.
- Knitting and Sewing
- Silent Auction: baskets and small items of all sorts to fill them and larger new items & services that will attract bids themselves (incl. discount coupons for meals, shows, hockey games etc.).
A letter is available in the Narthex to take to YOUR favourite stores to ask for donations. Please bring items to the church by Nov. 10th (Nov 8th , if the item is for a basket). If you have any questions, please contact Grant Johnston.
Are you able to help for a few hours?
PLEASE see the Volunteer list in the Friendship Room or contact Kim Benjamin at 613-727-6320 or email@example.com
Thank You Very Much
Below is the map that will guide your way around the Bazaar on Nov. 18th. To print, click on map and proceed to print. A horizontal (landscape) orientation is required.